Fading symptoms at almost 11 weeks? Is this normal?

Hello ladies! I’ve been having HORRIBLE symptoms and all-day nausea/vomiting for the past few weeks(week 7-9) now I’m almost at 11 weeks (about 10 weeks 5 days) and suddenly I feel much more energetic and my nausea is not really here anymore? I have been on diclectin, but even for the past few weeks I’ve been having bad symptoms even with the meds. Now I’m afraid something is wrong because my nausea feels like it suddenly just turned off? My boobs soreness is also now limited to my nipples. Am I being paranoid? Is this normal? Please help! I’m afraid it might be lost again as I had a miscarriage this March. #1stimemom

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was worried too when my ms suddenly went off the next day in my wk11 I even asked my gynae and she said every pregnancy is different. And alas, nause and vomitting came back 2 days later. And went on and off till wk 13 and at wk 14 I'm walking everywhere doing small housework and feeling so much better. As long no bleeding or bad cramps, stay calm mama... Let's do this!

Read more

different mommies have different symtoms .. some had it smooth sailing and have no symtoms at all .. don't worry, it is normal .. enjoy it before it (might) come back again. i wish im like you! im 13 weeks and still have sore boobs and nausea .. blearghh . :)

Super Mum

Hey Mama.. it’s normal for pregnancy symptoms to come and go. Try not to worry too much. If you’re not experiencing cramps or bleeding, you should be ok..

Hello, i’m experiencing the same as well currently at week 9. Breast soreness reduce and only slight pain at nipple area. Are you ok now ?

2y ago

Thank you dear, will monitor hopefully everything will be ok

Hi mummy, I’m experiencing the same now at week 10. My morning sickness symptoms like subsided. Not sure if it’s normal. Are you ok now?

2y ago

Hello! Yes I am. I hope you are doing well too? Sorry for the late reply! I didn’t know anyone replied :(

VIP Member

So long you are not spotting heavily or bleeding, no cramps, it’s all good. Enjoy the moments & eat to the fullest!!

Yes it’s normal for nausea to subside towards end of first trimester!