maintenance money

Hi mummies...just want to ask ,how much ur husband give u the monthly allowance( especially for muslim)?

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Cheating is an act that I believe most men can not do without because of their inconsideration and lack of strength and will to keep their pants up. As a woman and someone that happens to always commit myself to my relationships I have been heartbroken quite a few times by cheating partners but in my last relationship I devised that I had had enough and badly needed to catch my fiance in the act. I searched Quora and this name kept on coming up by ex clients who gave awesome recommendations so I immediately reached out to them and decided to give a try to get the heavy burden of suspicion off my mind. I never knew that a phone could be hacked without having physical access with it, all this hacker asked for were a few information on my partner and he showed me PROOF immediately he got into the phone. I immediately paid and got everything that my fiance had been hiding, he was having an affair with 2 other women which was sickening I must say.. I will be nice enough to give you this hacker’s details to anyone who needs the services. thomasgonzalez125ATgmail.com,,,,,,......///......

Read more

Muslim mummy here. I'm not working. I dont ask him for allowance. I have all his bank card. Every month payday, I will make sure he pays the bills first. Once he have paid all the bills, I settle the groceries and kids stuffs. After their stuffs settled, only then I buy my stuffs like new clothes, make up etc. I will always put house and kids stuffs first. My husband dont mind also what I do with all his money as long as we get the importants ones settled first.

Read more

My husband don't specifically give monthly allowance per se. But he bears the cost for household bills, car petrol, and our groceries/food/drinks which I consider as nafkah. Once in a while he will pay for adhoc clothes, shopping too. Working and a muslim here.

Gives me $200 for my own expenses and he pays for bills/groceries/additional expenditure. Cause im working as well, so we have a joint account to put in our savings tgt (saving up for baby and house) which i contributed slightly more than him. Muslim here too

$200 monthly for my expenses. He pays for utililities and groceries. I pay for my bills. We share on everything else. If he not enough, I help him. Working Wife.

Hi mummy! My husband don't give me money as well and I'm a working mum but he will be paying for groceries and food when we go out.

$400 per month. for maintenance (nafkah) for my own needs , spending etc. i do have my own job too. Muslim mum here.

I'm working and my husband gave all his salary to me to manage the household financial. Muslim mum here.

Give me all of his salary to me. I give him 1k for monthly expenses. I just quit job once I pregnant

Usually my husaband ask me a how much I need for a week. Ansd gives me accordingly.