Hello mummies, any of you tried giving to ur baby? I realised it contained salt and sugar, which i was told i shouldn't be giving to my baby till 1year old. Any advice would be helpful! Cheers!

Post image
10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Well, if the labels shows that it is suitable for babies above 6 mths, I don't see any reason to reject it. You can also try out the taste and determine yourself if the biscuits are acceptable to you before giving it to your baby. My kids used to be on these bites as it is so convenient to bring out. I will even stock up cos they are finishing it up too fast.

Read more
8y ago

Relax mummy

My girl loves it n i like the packing as its convinent to bring out. For me mostly baby biscuits stated for the age group i let her try to see if she likes but most important is to drink plenty of water as biscuit tends to be heaty :)

I gave. And i tried it, the snack has no taste at all. But he seem to enjoy it. But its not everyday every meal. It's a little snack for him when we are out and about, especially when im having my meals and he's staring at me.

So far, hv been giving to my other kids from aged 6 mths and so far so good. My eldest is already 8 years old. My 2 other kids have been taking since 6 mths to about 2 years too.

Read more
8y ago

No worries. We r all here to share and learn from experiences.

Agrees, i guess it shudnt be too bad as long as it is once in awhile. *totally can relate to the staring eyes part* lolx thanks babe

VIP Member

https://m.facebook.com/bebemiasia/ U may try this, this brand is without salt. If u are very particular about the salt content.

8y ago

Thank u sweet mummy! gd wkend ahead!!

i wouldn't give to baby unless ready needed. it's not necessary. i rather give fresh stuffs like fruits or bars.

Think its alright as long as its at moderate and drink lotsa of water...

I would not give to my baby until she is at least 2 or 3 years old.

8y ago

What is the reason for introducing soft biscuit? I don't give my child any of this but offer lots of fruits for snack and real food for learning how to chew. Normally, there will be added salt for commercial biscuit for better texture and kill the flour taste.

VIP Member

I will give. Once in awhile when we are out. Not everyday.