lesser movements?

Hi mummies, these days i notice that my baby doesn't move or kick around as much as the weeks before and not even the time that she is usually active. Not too sure if i have been moving around or didn't take note(notice) hence i couldn't feel her movements but as far as i know i have been bedresting most of the time. I am getting worried, tho she did move at some times of the day i just feel like she's not as active.. is it normal now that i am at 30weeks?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Simply talk/sing to her and tap your tummy lightly, or try drinking something cold or have something sweet and see if baby reacts to it. Some days they are less active than usual but if it still worries you, make an appointment with your Gynae for a peace of mind :)

4y ago

i tapped on my tummy few times earlier that it got quite vigorous after i panic as she didn't respond, she only moved once then stop. i also tried to rest on my side then abit of movement.😭 i rlly hope she's okay, will be watching on her movements tonight if it continues will head down to kkh. thank you!!

If you are worry please check with your gynae....

Better call up gyne

4y ago

As long as you are very sure that baby is not as active as before. Best is faster call your medical provider. They shld be able to guide you what to do next.