Less active at 26 weeks

I am at week 26 of my pregnancy and my baby has been less active as before. Yes I feel her movements thru the day like kicking and her moving but it isn't as obvious as previous weeks. Feeling abit worried! But at the last scan she's growing well and healthy. Am I just overthinking? Hahaha#firsttimemom #advicepls #firstbaby #pregnancy

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

As long as there is some movement, it’s okay especially if you’re only at 26 weeks. Some people dont even feel much baby movement. It really depends on individual. It is possible that baby is in a position where the movements are not as obvious as well. I am currently at 29 weeks. Sometimes baby kicks really hard, i can see my belly move. But some kicks are not obvious and it seems like he is kicking further inside my tummy.

Read more

As long as u can feel her move… maybe track after meal or when u lie down to rest, see if she kicks at least 10 times? I was abit worried too and started crying when I thought he wasn’t moving as much, but hubby assured me (he placed his ears on my tummy) that he is moving.. haha… so now I learnt not to panic… some days he just tired of moving so much… hahaha

Read more

As long baby is kicking, fluttering, moving that's good enough. Sometimes they can be sleeping all day long and not being active. But once they are active, we get tired and our back feels pain. Dont worry much and use the kick count app in this platform to keep track. 🥰

as long as in a 8hrs cycle, there is 10 movement is safe.. my gal also some days had less than 10, and panic me. but check up time all good.. now a healthy 3mth+ baby

congratulations! it's normal to be over thinking. my wife went through this, always better to be more sensitive but always stay positive! good luck and best of health.