Regret being pregnant?

Any mummies regretted getting pregnant during their first trimester? The nausea was so bad that it changes my taste bud to feeling bitter. Every moment felt just not right. I felt nausea every single day and vomited everyday. I suddenly felt weak and didnt look forward to life everyday. Everyday is all about managing the shitty MS. Took diclectin but the side effect made it worse. Literally felt even more sick and weak. Sudden lost of social gatherings because of what you are going through and the food that you used to like eating and drinking cannot be taken just because they are raw or high in caffeine etc.. i know i should feel lucky getting pregnant but its just so much to deal with everyday.. sigh!

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Honestly I did. Iā€™m currently at 17weeks+. Even though I had it very easy comparatively (i got pregnant very fast which I was not expecting due to existing fibroids, and didnā€™t suffer from nausea). For me it was the extreme fatigue and food aversions that made me super miserable for over a month. I was pretty much a shadow of my usual self between week 6:7- to week 12. I only ate 1.5 meals a day cos of the lack of appetite. But week 12-13 onwards, things became much much better, I am eating normally now, except for bad night time bloating during week 14-15? Which has eased now too Things will get better, it just needs time, jiayou!

Read more

second tri FTM here... im still having first tri symptoms and foods still taste weird (sour milo) or inedible (most meats tastes like metal). Every day is a struggle of what to eat without puking. My first tri was also a shock to me because of how weak i felt (cant even walk 5 min without shortness of breath). Work is also suddenly very tough because I no longer have the stamina that i used to have. But despite all this, the thought of baby makes me happy and motivated to keep trying every day. Hang in there mummy! this is just a temporary journey and at the end LO will change your life!

Read more

I hate morning sickness. Second pregnancy worse than first. Is like one worse than another. During my second one, whatever I ate n most of the time are vomited out. Till I give up and get lot of sleep instead. But when I feel so hungry easily, I keep eating the Meiji cracker most of the time. Lot of activity were all gone during my morning sickness period. I canā€™t even fetch my first child from pre school during that time. How I wish I do not have morning sickness and can have more babies. I so scare of morning sickness.

Read more

I was like you when I fall pregnant with my 6th. it was planned but I was hit hard by the morning sickness and food aversion. I did not experience morning sickness with all my previous 5 pregnancies so it was really not expected. After week 8, all was well then again at week 24, I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes. I did not really enjoy my pregnancy. but I carried my baby for as long as I can. I delivered at 40+5. love him so muchšŸ„° you'll feel better soon. hugs

Read more

Hi mummy, i was in your exact position. Morning sickness was soooo bad from week 6 - week 18 šŸ„µ but lets just be honest, i hated being pregnant i regretted being pregnant and feel like i shouldve waited more. But now baby is 3months, healthy as ever, i wouldnt trade him for anything else. Hang in there mummy!! Just remmever its a phase and youll get through it. Take one day at a time

Read more

when you have delivered your baby and your baby smile at you then, you might feel different again šŸ˜‚

You will most likely feel better once entering trimester 2. Hang in there

TapFluencer

šŸ™šŸ’•