First trimester nausea

Any mummies experience body weakness in their first trimester? Nausea, vomiting and the whole body just doesnt feel right? Felt weak and slight muscle aching etc?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had that too. I'm currently in my 31st week so the 1st trimester feels like a distant memory. It was hell till 17 weeks with the constant nausea, terrible gastric pains cos I couldn't eat and extreme fatigue. I slept alot cos my body felt so sick and cried all the time 😅 never left my house unless it was for gynae appts. Luckily for me, my boss allowed me to WFH the moment I found out I was pregnant due to the severity of my symptoms. You got this! Just take one day at a time, soon you will be out of it. 1st trimester is tough ngl but it will get better eventually

Read more

Sounds about right! During my first trimester, even visiting friends (seated and just talking the entire 2-3 hours and took a cab to and fro my house and friend’s place) made me exhausted till the point I even got headache. Sounds ridiculous and unreal but thats how it was. It got better in Week 14 and my energy level is back in second trimester. All the best! Jiayou! :)

Read more

Yes mummy, I felt about the same. Extreme fatigue, crazy morning sickness which lasts throughout the day. Mine lasted for about 4 months bef I felt a lil better. And I rmb having pelvic pain. I avoid taking paracetamol and unfortunately it lasted throughout my pregnancy and after birth. 4-5 months after birth than my pelvic pain felt better.

Read more

I was literally a dead corpse thruout first trimester. Really dead inside out. Itll get better once you hit 2nd trimester or 18 weeks!

first tri was tough for me too... in the early weeks i couldnt even walk 5 mins outside my house before getting too tired

same errr my whole 3 months last time vomiting nausea feel like i have cancer but its really normal and hang in there,

VIP Member

Never got better with the aches and nausea for me until thirty weeks! Hope it doesn't happen to anyone else!

TapFluencer

🙏💕