Hi mummies, would you recommend investing in a Tula or any other carrier can fit the purpose of a carrier?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I'd recommend that you bring your child and try out carriers/wraps/slings etc together at physical shops or carrier rentals! Reason being: 1) it's the best way to find something comfortable for you and your child 2) You'd get an idea what kind of support your child likes I had a few hand-me-down carriers that people gave me while I was pregnant, but when I tried them with my son - he was NOT having it. He hated every one of it and rejected slings/wraps too, all he wanted was just to be carried in our arms so nothing else worked! It was only around 7-8 months old that he started accepting the stroller too.

Read more

U got to try it out personally in a physical shop.. it's not a one type fit all carrier.. I would say don't have to get a brand new one as these are just material stuff some ppl wear to show off :) but then if u have $$ by all means ! The purpose is to keep baby safe and then be hands free to do whatever you want without fumbling with a fussy baby!

Read more
VIP Member

go And try those that you like, then make a decision :) Both you and baby must be comfortable in it first, regardless of brands and price. it should add strain to your back. I used my ergobaby until my boy was around 14-15 months old and once he started walking, we ditched the carrier and stroller.

I feel that tula is really pretty and lots of designs to choose from but in terms of support, it's not as good as manduca. my back ached after baby wearing my lo with a tula for hours but with a manduca, I don't face this issue.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-26050)

lillebaby..not a fan off overpriced tula . get the airflow version. perfect for sg outdoor weather http://www.mypreciouzkids.com/review-and-giveaway-the-one-and-only-complete-carrier-by-lille-baby/

I will support manduca! I have both Tula and manduca carrier but like what other shared I tend to have back ache with Tula but not manduca. I have been using it for 5 years too!

I can tula the whole day. you just have to wear it right. hahaha. tula is really worth the money. tula my girl since 1month old till she's 10months old, still tula-ing.

VIP Member

Hana Baby! I been using manduca for 5 years and recently i bought hana to try out!

handwoven wrap conversion Tula is the best. Can also get a canvas Tula for a start.