Baby carrier

Hi I'm looking for a suitable baby carrier all this while I have been using baby sling. Any advice?  I like the look of the Manduca, Ergo and Toddler Tula and would love to hear how these or others have worked for you. 

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I can't recommend between which brand of carrier, but what I'll recommend is that you try them out yourself before committing to a brand - especially since carriers aren't cheap! My son NEVER liked any carrier, so I've carried him in my arms majority of the time - until we got a stroller. He's 2 years old now but we have never used any carrier, only arms and stroller :/ You can try them out from other mummies who happen to have them, there are also carrier rentals around that you can consider!

Read more
VIP Member

I’ve been using tula for my girl since she was born. Now that she’s 2 years old, i’m considering getting either tula toddler or soul anoona. Soul anoona is cheaper and a lot of mummies recommend it too. I’ll be going to the baby fair to try both out and see which i prefer then i let you know ◡̈ Or if you’re free, you can go down and try it yourself too! Prices are definitely cheaper during the fair ◡̈

Read more
Post reply image

Used & still using manduca for my 2nd child.. To me it's gd :) there's are others who will say ergo is gd too.. I only bring my lo & test out the carrier on the spot with my lo & see if it's comfy etc etc :)

I'm using tula free-to-grow. I had a csect, and while using the carrier, it does not hurt my wound area at all.

You want to try Hug Papa? This carrier looks not bad

VIP Member

Using the ergo 2.5 years later and still love it

soul Anoona or aseema