Any mummies using tula carrier? What is the different between baby carrier and toddler carrier?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Me! 🙋🏻‍♀️ For tula, they have ftg (free to grow), standard size and toddler size. Free to go can be used from newborn onwards. Standard size can also be used from newborn onwards, but will require infant insert. Standard tula usually fits until around 18 months old then toddler tula usually fits until around 4 years old? Depends on your child’s height and weight. There’s a baby fair going on at expo now till sunday. They have a booth for tula carriers. You should bring your LO down to try the carriers, see which size fits better. If you don’t don’t know how to wear, the staff will teach you too. And most importantly, the price is cheaper during the baby fair! https://www.facebook.com/events/332276840614040/?ti=icl

Read more

The difference is in the sizing. Baby carrier or standard carrier is for newborn up to about 20 kg. Whereas the toddler carrier is from about 20kg and up. If you intend to use the standard carrier with a newborn, you'd need to use an insert along with it. It's not advisable to use a toddler carrier for a newborn as the size wouldn't fit. Can refer to the link below for a comparison on the sizing. http://www.tulababycarriers.com/pages/best-baby-carrier-options

Read more

Actually baby weight is just a gauge, more towards the height of ur child too because the panel size is different. Always remember to check the baby wearing safety when wearing. Using something too big will have baby buried or "lost" in the carrier which is not safe - close/High enough to kiss head yar. U could go to retail shops to see if they have for u to try the sizing - bum wear at marina sq have I think

Read more

Toddler size is very big. The panel is wider and taller. My boy couldn't fit in it at 2 years old. When they can fit in the toddler size depends on how long their legs are... the knees should extend out of the carrier panel as we want to avoid hyperextension