Newborn diaper

Hi Mummies, can recommend an affordable diapers for newborn? Has anyone tried pee-ka-poo diaper, heard its good & affordable

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

I think you need to see what works for your baby, because different diapers have different cuttings. My LO would have leaks for all the diapers with bigger cuttings, so I kept her on Huggies Gold, which worked the best for her. Get samples at baby fairs or sign up for things like Huggies baby club and so on to try. With regards to affordability, yes Pee ka Poo is not cheap at all. Drypers is cheaper. I simply bought my Huggies in bulk during the 11.11 and 12.12 sales online, that’s why I could get a diaper at 13 cents each (you can’t even get that price at baby fairs). If you’re kiasu like me to hunt for the best deals, a lot of brands can become affordable. Heh. For me, I’m just sticking to Huggies Gold for both my kids. Affordable and least amount of leaking for their skinny thigh areas

Read more

Newborns tend to outgrow newborn size fast. I’d stock up size S instead. I tried peekapoo but eventually I settled with Merries that seem cheaper when buying in bulk, with cart discount and everything else.

Peekaboo is not cheap and it leaks , try Rascal and friends, Drypers touch or merries using all of them now. I use Drypers touch since my baby was a newborn till now no diaper rash or any leaks

Im using huggies and drypers. I guess for newborn no need to buy the expensive one cuz every now and then have to change the diapers. But see which one your baby wont have any rash.

I am using Huggies Gold because of the size. It's somehow smaller. I got sample from drypers, pee-ka-poo, Mamy poko & merries but they look very big & loose for my nb.

VIP Member

Pee-ka-bo is good but not really cheap. U want a cheap option can try Drypers, Pet pet or Onwards. Try to get them from Qoo, cheapest I found.

VIP Member

I'm using merries for my 7 day old. Quite contented with it with its absorption too.

try those samples first and see which one(s) works best before purchasing

4y ago

Yup...Like for huggies, you can try their club which will send you their free products: http://huggies.site/kh2hg

Huggies platinum is good and cheap imo :)

VIP Member

Huggies platinum is good