tell me?

mummies pls enlighten me! how would you feel if your spouse keep on continously harping that you contribute 0 dollars to the house except with mode of cpf payment. Considering the fact ive been a SAHM managing 2 lil ones for awhile now n before all this issues i did firmly showed a interest of gettin into a job. Whats your take?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I would feel angry, disrespected and extreme disappointment. Being a SAHM is a full time job but an unpaid one. I think you are an awesome mum who has sacrificed your career for your children. If your husband keeps thinking otherwise, you can tell him to find a childcare centre for your children, pay for it and you can go back to the workforce. Childcare fees aren’t cheap too and you also have to deal with your children falling sick from time to time.

Read more
4y ago

he only appreciate his parents jus cuz he gets some look after assistant frm his mum. . not once was he thankul i was ard to manage the kids instead he will make it about finance. Not all of us ladies r blessed with the best perhaps

SAHM is an unpaid full time job. Since he keeps saying that, tell him to swap role with you and he has to ensure he will do better, if not as good as you. 🙄

4y ago

he always boast he does the managing better then me where in actual fact he get all the help frm his mum considering the fact we stay wit his parents.