Mummies pls advice me. I am relli veri depressed. I had a shortgun marriage. Kena pregnant before I marry hubby. I was thinking to abort or maybe have the baby but without him, but he convince me to get married cause he both love me and the baby. But the other day I was on his Facebook and I saw his message to his old fren where he say that I was pregnant, so marry me, bo pian. He say he actually want to oredi break up, but I got pregnant. So he just do the right thing. I am very hurt, because I never force him and he was the one kept bugging me to get married. I feel like just throw the divorce paper on his face. Any advice?

39 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was also shotgun married , in fact I did use kids to tink to let hym settle down wit me .. wen I found out reali preg, we r happy .. bt aft tat prob came , whenever quarrel he wil say he divorced bt kids put down .. guys is like this , wen problem arise they say all sort of things.. but not to worry cos aft some tym, they will grow up n reali put effort , as they think since alrdy married so they shld put effort .. I was suffering for the first few yrs as he was msgin girl n flirting wit them .. bt aft tat he grow up n stop al this n work reali hard.. sometym it jux take time for them to change ..

Read more