long night

Long night for me. My s/o is just a selfish immature guy. From his fault to become mine. And say hurtful things and throw us aside for some alone time for himself. Maybe the day when i ended up in hospital or suicide, he will realise how his anger, pride and selfishness give. Im on the verge to just harm myself very soon. He blames me bring old things to say when i did so much for him. Telling me he will try to be a better person for me but when argue? hurtful words and abandon own s/o without any hesitation. Just wish he can be more mature and try to solve the issues rathwd than because i gave him cold shoulder and hes not happy with it he do all these rubbish to add salt to the wounds. Maybe the wrong thing i choose is to forgive him and be there for him in the first place. i shouldve left him before marriage. Never married a person you love more. Marry someone who love you more.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hey, before anything happen, did you think of finding a counsellor?

3y ago

yes doesn't work on me. i have diagnosed depression for alot of years. all i can do is occupied myself and try not to have things that negative impact on my mental.