Mummies pls advice me. I am relli veri depressed. I had a shortgun marriage. Kena pregnant before I marry hubby. I was thinking to abort or maybe have the baby but without him, but he convince me to get married cause he both love me and the baby. But the other day I was on his Facebook and I saw his message to his old fren where he say that I was pregnant, so marry me, bo pian. He say he actually want to oredi break up, but I got pregnant. So he just do the right thing. I am very hurt, because I never force him and he was the one kept bugging me to get married. I feel like just throw the divorce paper on his face. Any advice?

39 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Since you are already married, than there is no rush to divorce too. Settle your baby 1st:) there is baby bonus given from government for married couples to help you too, jus remember, you Must be the one register for it and not him, So money will bank in to you. here is a few Qs - do you still love him? - did he abuse you? Beat you? - how is he treating you now? Good? - how is your relation with him now? Good? As long he don't have a girlfriend outside, give him a chance and wait till baby born. Some guys change after being a father.

Read more