Mummies pls advice me. I am relli veri depressed. I had a shortgun marriage. Kena pregnant before I marry hubby. I was thinking to abort or maybe have the baby but without him, but he convince me to get married cause he both love me and the baby. But the other day I was on his Facebook and I saw his message to his old fren where he say that I was pregnant, so marry me, bo pian. He say he actually want to oredi break up, but I got pregnant. So he just do the right thing. I am very hurt, because I never force him and he was the one kept bugging me to get married. I feel like just throw the divorce paper on his face. Any advice?

39 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

First try to understand his thought process and for this you need to sit and talk to him and clear out the issues that you are having. Once the baby is out, there will be more responsibilities as parents being a mum and dad and u wouldn’t want to be a single parent raising your kid alone would you ! If things are straightened out with him you could plan ahead of what is going to lie ahead and you may make decisions based on those! Remember the conversation needs to be a discussion based with lower tone of voice and more than you talk try to LISTEN!

Read more