Mummies, Please Advise If Anyone Ever Experience This

Hi mummies, my last period was during September till now I have no menses.. But I realised there is red brown discharge/spotting.and having cramp recently. I think this is implantation bleeding.. I also did a pregnancy test before, its negative. What should I do? Is it normal? Anyone ever had this experience before??

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had reddish brown discharge 5 days before my supposed menses, and I thought it was a sign of menses coming (my menses usually come 3 days after spotting). I used a pregnancy kit to test on the same day and it was positive. And the spotting stopped after that day. You can wait for few more days to see if menses come , if not, test again with pregnancy kit. Good luck!

Read more
5y ago

Th reddish brown seems like menses to me but it's not alot.. Like those flowing kind. And it's like I wipe now have abit then later after few hrs it's seems like suddenly don't have alrdy. But I have no symptom too.. So wondering is it pregnant or just normal..

VIP Member

Wait for a few weeks at least. Mine was negative at first but it turned out positive by the end of the month. Some pregnancy are hard to detect at early stage, some people detect their pregnancy after 2 months

5y ago

How long does u take t test it become positive? I have to wait th reddish brown discharge to stop then can test again right?

VIP Member

I have also brownish discharge, gynae said that there is nothing to worry about unless discharge is bright red or in large volume. Still pregnant and survived the first trimester

5y ago

But I test is negative.. So idk is it pregnant or normal. When do u check and u realised u are pregnant

Best is to see the doctor. Try blood test.. HCG in blood will never go wrong.

VIP Member

Please wait a few more days and visit your doctor or gynecologist for check up

5y ago

Yeah thank you so much!! I am still observing and see if by end of month still same then I will see gynae

VIP Member

You might want to wait a few more days before checking again! :)

VIP Member

Best to consult your gynae regarding this

Hi, Better to get checked with your gynae

Best to wait for a few days and try again

Maybe wait for a few more days