recurring red spots

Hi! Any mummies know what are these? The spots appear anywhere. Her arms, limbs, body, face..

recurring red spots
10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi, my daughter has been having this when she was younger too and people have been telling me its hives but when i when to the doctor, the doctors recommended QV cream and shower gel but nothing changed. I tried little bodies cream on her after that and it somewhat lessen the spots too. However i think its more to dust or the surronding air.

Read more
VIP Member

Could be allergic reaction to dust, too. Make sure to change sheets and pillow cases frequently. Also, press her clothes using iron to kill any insect/parasite on the clothes.

VIP Member

Beg bugs? Try spot the bugs on her mattress. If not better consult doctor. It looks very itchy and uncomfortable for little one

4y ago

Went to polyclinic the doc says its rash so prescribe zyrtec then another time went to kkh doc says insect bites. No changes to her diet/body wash too 😖

VIP Member

Looks like insects bite, maybe bed bugs. Please bring your child to see a doctor

VIP Member

Looks like insect bites. Do you see any bite marks? Small lession on the red spot.

4y ago

I tried mopiko too but spots at different location everyday. Some are protruding some are flat.. haiz

VIP Member

Vaccum the place ur child sleeps and allow the bed to be expose to sun

4y ago

Yup, we used the vac for mites/bed bugs but still comes out. She doesn't scratch. Eating, drinking, sleeping well too

VIP Member

Looks like insect bites!

VIP Member

Do you have pet at home?

VIP Member

Look like bed bugs ?

4y ago

I think its not. She dont scratch the affected areas. I googled, the spots dont look like dust mites/bed bugs

VIP Member

isit itchy??

4y ago

Dont think so