Breastfeeding

Hello mummies, I’m in my 18th week & it’s my 2nd baby. I failed to breastfeed my first baby. Main reason I think is she doesn’t latch on due to intro of bottle once deliver. Subsequently I don’t have much milk & it’s rather tiring & demotivation to pump in the early stage of confinement. I also have inverted or very little nipple which I think the main reason my girl don’t like to latch on. I found this 1 item solution for inverted nipple. Anyway had used this before? If I start using now will my nipple come out till the day my baby is born? I really wish to breastfeeding this round.

2 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

in ur case, the nipple shield will help much.. and for the shortage supply of milk, if u r preggy, the milk supply will auto decreasing n if not, u really need to feed the baby more or pump frequently it to stimulate demand. i know how hard it is when u literally try every tips but still hard to fulfill the demand..since i also didnt have much milk but the milk supply increase a little when i do keep pumping even during my confinement. now i only have 2-3 onz per session. its really frustrating but it is better then im give up. btw, just dont put too hard on yourself. All of us really wanna best for our baby but some of us need to struggle more.. just dont give up. 💪

Baca lagi
VIP Member

Hi mommy. Yes I've heard it works. Keep on trying with the baby, once the baby got it it will come out naturally. Just don't give up!