KKH Fees for Twins?

Hi Mummies, I’m currently with PEH but thinking of switching to KKH just in case my twins come out prematurely and need to be in NICU. Is it true that I can “downgrade” them to a lower ward pricing or will they follow the mum’s pricing? We intend to go in as Private patient. Thanks in advance! (:

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I don't advise you to KKH Private. As I went their with my first visit was having bad experience. All the nurses are not friendly as that time was my first visit I do not know the next step or go which room. The instruction and direction was not clear even they know my first visit. So now I changed to TMC, the staff over there is better and the 1 and only room plus doctor attend to u only. Don't need keep walk from 1 end to another end to find the right room. Somemore they are more patient and that doctor scan and do check up for u. This is base on my experience for my first visit. KKH doctor only analyze the report but not doing scanning. Scanning will be another room. Hope u consider properly. Both also private and the price are about the same.

Read more
Super Mum

Best to call and ask about the downgrade. Meantime you can go to polyclinic to get referral to kkh. That’s the only way to get subsidized rate at kkh.

VIP Member

Follow mom pricing. If h are in a ward, they will pay a ward fee. If u wana move to public hosp with nicu. Advise to get lowest ward tier

Is better to call up and check...

VIP Member

Babies will follow Mom’s

Super Mum

Babies follow mum’s pricing