8th months preggy

Hi mummies. Im 8th months preggy and this is my first child soon. so far i didnt do any research about how to feed th newborn baby, how to bath her, how to hold her,etc. im starting to panic but when i want to do some research, i got no time cos im an essential worker. Do i need to be worried?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Congrats on ur pregnancy!! I just gave birth to my first child abt 7 weeks ago. Can understand ur fears n worries abt not sure hw to take care abt baby. I was worried abt that too!! But newborn's needs are v basic, just eat, sleep, poo and pee. Somehow its mothers' instinct, u will slowly learn hw to handle along the way! Thank u for being an essential worker during this tough period. Nt easy too, working esp when 8 mths pregnant. Jia u mummy!!! 👍💪💪 😀 U are doing great!!

Read more

Don’t worry! I’m like you know nuts about how to handle a newborn. But everything just come naturally, if not, always can refer to YouTube tutorial for some tips :) in my opinion bathing newborn is the scariest, but fortunately they don’t have to be bathed every day. Can just wipe the baby and bath them once a week or so. If really no confidence at the moment, consider asking around if there is any experience mom to teach you for the first time :) all the best !!

Read more
VIP Member

One youtube video i saw, the lady said to just shove the open baby mouth to the nipples with wild abandon to latch the baby lol. I found it not a bad advice cos i was taking a long time to try to adjust his mouth and shallow latch everytime. Can also google for different newborn cries, it helped me a bit to identify that some times he cried due to gas and not cos of dirty diapers etc

Read more
Super Mum

This app actually has a lot of good articles on all that you’re looking for. You can simply search for it in this app. Otherwise there are excellent videos on youtube as well. Not too late at all. Just start reading and watching now:)

YouTube. I check YouTube videos on how to bath baby few times before our baby is born. Important point is hold and support Baby's neck Carefully during the first two months.

can try searching for videos on youtube. the nurses will teach as well

TapFluencer

No worry your hospital will have class for you to attend.

VIP Member

dont worry, the nurses will teach.

No. The Nurses will teach