Hi mummies, I'm a 24/7 mummy who live With my in law. Most of the times I'll be alone at home looking after my 1yo. I need to do cooking for son. Sometime while he was sleeping, I damn scare he fall from bed. As he sleep with us in a Queen bed... I put him inside playpen if he mood not gd he will cry like hell, put him at baby chair, he will stand up... What can I do to make him safe? Really hate being alone at home without anyone help & scare if my son fall down :( or get hurt ?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think a routine maybe your life saver. In that way he knows what to expect. Simple things like where to sleep helps him with a routine and consistency. Otherwise maybe pull the playpen nearer to you where you can monitor him closely. If he cries the no choice. But if you keep rescuing him he will continue to get as he has learned that such behaviour wil get your attention and he gets to get what he wants.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-30937)

VIP Member

What about a mattress on the floor? it's a safer option! even if he does roll off the mattress it would be only about 1-2inches off the floor

Usually when I cook I'll let baby roam in the kitchen. I'll give him pots and pans and it keeps him occupied.