Hi mummies, my 7 months old is so active. What can I do to make him release his energy. I can't imagine when he is a toddler, I sure cannot handle him. Let me know what kind of activities u let your 7 months do. I think of getting a playpen for him and put him inside but he like me to carry him and need some beside him or else he will cry. Also I wonder if a walker with roller is good for him to drain his energy?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If he is not sensitive to water start him on Swimming ( with you there) other than the fact that they learn quickly (as they were Swimming in your womb) it makes them tired and they rest better. He will catch cold in the beginning so Ensure you are talking to his doctor at all times , making him aware of anything unusual you see.

Read more

I feel you! What helps was a routine. I strongly recommend parents to have an established routine for a child.it will solve many problems. He need to be engaged with activities. Simple reading or singing helps.

VIP Member

You can try having an excersaucer or a playmat! I would prefer playmat though as he can try to crawl and play things on his own. Put some toys around him for him to grab himself

Refrain from using a playpen. Your son will climb over it and fall. He might get seriously hurt. This is even more dangerous. Just my 5 cents worth!

Babies, are constantly on the move and in need for adventure. Why not give him blocks and books. Let him learn to be independent.

How about a bouncer where he can jump up and down ??