Missed Miscarriage

Hi mummies, I was 11w 3d and my first pregnancy after 4.5years of marriage. Unfortunately had miscarriage and admitted for D&C tmrw morning. Feeling so sad ?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I believe you did what you can to keep the baby. The baby will understand. Dont blame yourself for not able to keep the baby. Everything happen for a reason. We would rather the baby come healthy. I believe baby did his/her best to be strong to stay with you too. Tell baby dont blame himself or herself too. Let the baby go and be free. Try again, dont give up. Stay positive. Have a speedy recovery. Take care.

Read more
4y ago

Thanks Winnie ♥️

Super Mum

Big hug to you, G 😢❤️ I’m so sorry that this has happened. Please surround yourself with people you love, and know that you’re an amazing person! Get some rest after your D&C, and let your body and heart heal. I just said a little prayer for you to find peace and healing. Take care, dear!

4y ago

Thanks again for your concern and thoughts dear ♥️ It's always a blessing surrounded by good souls like you, hugs!

So sorry to hear that. I totally feel for you! I’m experiencing the same issue as you. Going for my D&C tomorrow too. I’ve read alot of online articles that alot of mummies actually conceive shortly after first miscarriage. Please stay positive!

4y ago

I'm so sorry dear 😔 Please rest well. I just back to my mom's house for a short break and feeling better now. Praying for your speedy recovery too.

Hi, I just had my 2nd miscarriage and had molar pregnancy, and recently had d&c done. I’m so sorry for your loss. I’m still grieving, take time to heal at your own pace and time. Sending love

oh no... hugs dear. No words can take yr misery away. I am currently only 6wks, also fearing every single day :( Praying super hard too... my first preg after 13yrs of marriage

4y ago

Thanks dear... my prayers for u too hugs

Previously I had 2 miscarriages at 18weeks & 8 weeks. I am currently 35 weeks pregnant. I know it's not easy but do not give up! Rest well, eat healthy! Try again!

4y ago

Thanks Pris, will do ♥️ Take care too.

VIP Member

Hugs~~ Baby will come at the right time. Don't lose hope. I got pregnant after 5 yrs of trying and it's worth every second of waiting.💕

4y ago

Thanks Jo Ann ♥️

Hi, Big hug and support to you. Just take proper rest and be strong. Everything will be fine. Sending lots of love your way

4y ago

Thanks Anu ♥️

TapFluencer

Something is beyond our control. Stay strong and do a confinement boost your health so your body can be stronger for next.

4y ago

Thanks dear, sure will do ♥️

So sorry to hear that:( Please give yourself time to heal. Big hugs. Will pray that you will have a rainbow baby

4y ago

Thanks Victoria ♥️