Sleeping right or left side?

Hello mummies! I am still trying to keep it a habit of sleeping on the left since I read it online that it is much better for the baby and blood flow but I always happen to go back to my right side. Even if I sleep on the left, my left side will be sore. So is it OK to still sleep on ur right side I’m about 18 weeks now. Thank you in advance!

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My Husband broke up with me after 4years of relationship. It started from small misunderstandings after which he told me that it would be good to take a break, which I think turned into a breakup. He no longer looks for me, he blocked my number and people said they saw him with another woman, this brought tears to my eyes because were about getting marry, I searched for help when i came across this spiritual man called Dr Mahnlagu who have helped many people having relationship problem, I talked with him about my situation and he describe to me the process to get back with my lover, I followed his instructions and today I'm happy because my man came back after 5 months of breakup and we are happily married now. If you need the help of a spell caster for any kind of relationship problem Dr Mahnlangu can help you whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more