Sleeping right or left side?

Hello mummies! I am still trying to keep it a habit of sleeping on the left since I read it online that it is much better for the baby and blood flow but I always happen to go back to my right side. Even if I sleep on the left, my left side will be sore. So is it OK to still sleep on ur right side I’m about 18 weeks now. Thank you in advance!

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I NEED A REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER HUSBAND WIFE BOYFRIEND GIRLFRIEND +16692213962 I don't know how to explain this.. I am overwhelmed with happiness, You say it and it comes to pass Dr Oniha..OMG! This is more like a miracle. You are a God sent to me..I love you and I will forever testify about your services to other people who are also facing marital problems. You make my whole life a living testimony. My Man is back according to your word. All thanks to you Dr Oniha. I will forever be grateful to you. Bless you! Bless you!! bless you!!! Anyone out there having similar problems in his/her marital home should contact this great spell caster he can be of help. Contact Dr Oniha. Email:[email protected] Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962 Website: http://onihaspellls.com

Read more

Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works. What'sApp : +393512615163 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so much testimony about how Dark Web hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. Email : [email protected] Hangout : [email protected] What'sApp : +393512615163 They also sent me the blank atm card. I have used it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. The Dark Web is giving out cards just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of an atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

Read more

Hello Viewers I want to tell the whole world how Dr Benjamin the lottery spell caster gave me some lottery winning numbers and I won $632 million I want to share my wonderful testimony on how Dr Benjamin helped me win the lottery, I have been playing the lottery for a long time now but I had no luck, everything changed when I messaged Dr Benjamin about winning the lottery he assured me that he will help me win he gave me some instructions which I adhered to, after I played the numbers he gave me I won the power ball jackpot of $632 million. I'm very happy today to share this good news with you all, He always open to as many that come to him for help, here's his personal information Whatsapp:+17066036031 Website: Dr-benjamin.com Email: [email protected]

Read more

Hello Viewers I want to tell the whole world how Dr Benjamin the lottery spell caster gave me some lottery winning numbers and I won $632 million I want to share my wonderful testimony on how Dr Benjamin helped me win the lottery, I have been playing the lottery for a long time now but I had no luck, everything changed when I messaged Dr Benjamin about winning the lottery he assured me that he will help me win he gave me some instructions which I adhered to, after I played the numbers he gave me I won the power ball jackpot of $632 million. I'm very happy today to share this good news with you all, He always open to as many that come to him for help, here's his personal information Whatsapp:+17066036031 Website: Dr-benjamin.com Email: [email protected]

Read more

I'm glad to let you all know that this spell caster has the power to bring lovers back and the most surprising thing is that our love is very strong now Having my wife back has brought great joy in my life, this is one thing that I have always wished for in my life and I got it so easy through the help of Dr Mahlangu fix your broken relationship now He helped me get my wife back, just tell him your situation and he will help you… Here his contact WhatsApp him: .E-mail: [email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

Hey everyone, Are you interested in Love Spell? Dr Mahlangu is professional expert in Getting Your Ex Lover Back Quickly & Permanently! Having my wife back has brought great joy in my life, this is one thing that I have always wished for in my life and I got it so easy through the help of Dr Mahlangu fix your broken relationship now He helped me get my wife back, just tell him your situation and he will help you… Here his contact E-mail: [email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

Real love spell caster that work to bring back ex lover After 18 years in marriage with my hubby with 3 children, my husband started going out with other ladies and showed me cold love,— on several occasions he threatened to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, With Dr Mahlangu Spell I was able to stop him from seeing the lady You can contact him for any kind of help E-mail: [email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

How To Get Your Ex Lover Back Quickly & Permanently! Having my wife back has brought great joy in my life, this is one thing that I have always wished for in my life and I got it so easy through the help of Dr Mahlangu fix your broken relationship now He helped me get my wife back, just tell him your situation and he will help you… Here his contact E-mail: [email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

I became $7 million richer overnight with the help of Dr Lucas, please this is real and genuine contact Dr Lucas if you really want to win the lottery, Dr Lucas is the only real spell caster I've ever seen, Email: [email protected] or WhatsApp +234 904 794 3567

I became $7 million richer overnight with the help of Dr Lucas, please this is real and genuine contact Dr Lucas if you really want to win the lottery, Dr Lucas is the only real spell caster I've ever seen, Email: [email protected] or WhatsApp +234 904 794 3567