Sleeping right or left side?

Hello mummies! I am still trying to keep it a habit of sleeping on the left since I read it online that it is much better for the baby and blood flow but I always happen to go back to my right side. Even if I sleep on the left, my left side will be sore. So is it OK to still sleep on ur right side I’m about 18 weeks now. Thank you in advance!

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My court justice spells will ensure that you get the justice you deserve and win your case. My court justice spells will determine outcomes in court battles and ensure justice for you. Sometimes the justice system left on its on does not serve justice to the victims or crime or unfair practices. My justice spells have been used to get justice in the justice system in cases ranging from domestic violence cases, divorce cases, child custody cases, unfair dismissal court cases, maintenance cases, defamation cases, wrongful arrest & prosecution cases, rape. My court justice spells help the powerless to get justice against the powerful who manipulate the justice system. If you are a causality of injustice of any form get in touch with Dr Mahlangu 1 -POWERFUL LEGAL SPELLS Powerful legal spells to sway the court outcome in your favor. My legal spells can help you win any legal matter; I deal with civil and criminal cases using my powerful legal spells. Have you been wronged but you are not sure you will win in a court case to get compensation that you demand. Is the prospect of a conviction or a ruling in your favor slim, get in touch with Me for powerful legal spells that will entangle your legal problems? My powerful illegal's spells can help you stay out of jail if you have a legal spell that might lead to your incarceration. Get out of jail spells can also help you or someone who is imprisoned get out of jail using the justice system. 2 -SUCCESS IN COURT SPELLS Powerful court spells to help you successful in court, success is guaranteed with my court spells for all legal problems. If you want to successfully win divorce settlements then all you need is one of my court spells. Do you want to success in a child custody court case, get in touch for my child custody spells? If you are having problems in relation to child support, get my child support spells. Whatever king of legal issue you are facing and you want to win that court case, get my powerful success in court spells that will ensure that the verdict is in your favor. My success in court spells will also fortify your lawyer or attorney with information & strategies to enable them to win your court case no matter how difficult it is. 3 -HIGH COURT SPELLS My court cases will help you win difficult court cases even up to the high court or constitutional court or Supreme Court. Court Case spells are used to solve any type of court case or legal matter problems. For high court spells to increase the ability of your lawyer to convince the jury and judge, get in touch with Me. If you want to make witnesses support you with your legal spell get this powerful high court spell. If you want swift justice against someone or want to help someone win a high court, Supreme Court or constitutional court matter then get this powerful court case spell by Dr Mahlagu whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK EX LOVER URGENTLY Call/whatsaap number:+16692213966 I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend returns to me, and today with all due respect I want to thank DR.ONIHA for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until I lost my boyfriend, I required help until I found a great spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for the past 6 years now, and made an apology for the heartbreak, and told me that he is ready to be my backbone till the rest of his life with me. DR.ONIHA released him to let me know how much I loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have shared together. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend are living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it was even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to DR.ONIHA for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in any situation you are undergoing, it may be a heartbreak, and I assure you that as he has done mine, he will definitely help you too. EMAIL: [email protected] CALL/WHATSAPP : +16692213962. Website: http://onihaspells.com.

Read more

+16692213962 Online Lottery Spells caster in USA, Uk to Win the Mega Millions | Lottery Winning. i won $52,000,000(Fifty Two Million Dollars) in the Powerball lottery, I took an advice from someone who talked about this great spell caster called Dr Oniha, the person placed a testimony on a blog thanking him on how he helped him win the lottery by sending him the winning number, i was curious and i thought it was all joke not until i contacted this spell caster to know for myself how this work cause i have spend a lot buying tickets and i have never win anything. I contacted him and he told me the necessary thing that need to be done and i did it and he told me to wait for 2days he will cast the spell on the winning numbers and send them to me to play and truly he gave me the winning numbers to play the lottery which i did, Can you believe my name was the first among winners. He told me all he needed me to do for him is make sure that i share this testimony to others so that they can also win the lottery . So that is why i am sharing this testimony with you that if you want to win the lottery this is the way because online tips can not help you win the lottery. Dr Oniha is the only answer to that your problem of winning the lottery. Contact Dr Oniha today and win the lottery like me.Email:[email protected] Call/WhatsApp:+16692213962 website:http://onihaspells.com.............

Read more

Hi everyone am Harry Mary i'm so excited right now, because I was so pissed off when I discovered my husband was having an affair outside our marriage when I confronted him, he beat me up and thrown me and my daughter out of the house it was like my life was a nightmare in front of my own very eye I don’t know what came to my mind to go online so search for help then I saw various testimonies about Dr mahnlangu how he is helping people to get back there EX or how he was able to restore joy into people’s lives so I decided to get in touch with him, he told me what I needed to do so I did everything he told me to do so after everything he said my husband will get in touch with me within 48 hours just as he said my husband will get in touch with me begging me to forgive him that he didn’t know what came over him and promised me that it will never happen again now we are back together as a happy family all thanks goes to Abdul Basser and his powerful spell that helps me to get my husband. If you are out there passing through the same problem or anything else you can get in touch with Dr Mahlangu whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

I've been a carpenter for the past 18 years and playing the Lottery has always been my thing and my Wife supports me but winning big funds is always an issue. My Wife is quite good at surfing the internet and she came across an AD of DR Mahlangu who helps people that believes in his work. My Wife & I emailed him for help to win the Lottery and guess what!!! He did a spell prayer and gave us some digits to play the Lottery. We did as he instructed and we were notified after 10 days that we'd won $245,600,000 MILLION DOLLARS from the NY LOTTERY POWERBALL that we played. We can't really explain the feeling we had when we heard the amount we WON for we were so happy. Everything seemed like a dream for some minutes till we realized that it was REALITY" LOL". Anyways, we are here to appreciate DR Mahlangu and also to share to you all the wonderful experiences we had with him. To get his contact info, .whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

My Husband broke up with me after 4years of relationship. It started from small misunderstandings after which he told me that it would be good to take a break, which I think turned into a breakup. He no longer looks for me, he blocked my number and people said they saw him with another woman, this brought tears to my eyes because were about getting marry, I searched for help when i came across this spiritual man called Dr Mahnlagu who have helped many people having relationship problem, I talked with him about my situation and he describe to me the process to get back with my lover, I followed his instructions and today I'm happy because my man came back after 5 months of breakup and we are happily married now. If you need the help of a spell caster for any kind of relationship problem Dr Mahnlangu can help you whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

I want to testify of the good work of Dr who helped me in getting my happiness back i was going to have again. i was in a relationship for 4yrs with my boyfriend and everything was going so sweet i loved him so much after a while i noticed some changes in him so i knew something was wrong i tried to please him in several way but yet no outcome.shortly i noticed he was seeing another girl i tried to make him understand that i loved him so much but he wouldn't even listen.one day i read a testimony on a similar case a person testifying of the work of this great Dr .i contacted him and let him know all my problems and he said i should not worry myself that everything will be okay within 24 hours my lover was back asking me to forgive him.Anyone similar problem should contact DR.E-mail: [email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

Hi Everyone online I finally understood how spell works My wife left me due to the fact that I was diagnosed with Herpes Simplex Virus I was heartbroken that she left me for another man I did all I could to get her back but all I did never worked out for me, not until my cousin from Mexico got me informed about this man called Dr Mahlangu that he's very powerful and can be of help to me I believed and got in touch with Dr Mahlangu and I opened up to him about everything that I was going through Could you believe it that I was cured of the Herpes Simplex Virus and my wife came back all within 24 hours just as he told me if only you have faith & believe, your miracle will happen All thanks to Dr Mahlangu for his help Get in touch now for any help I believe he can help you too E-mail:[email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

I want to quickly write about a Powerful Love spell Caster that helped me when I had a misunderstanding with my husband which led to Divorce. I contacted this Powerful spell caster called Dr Mahnlangu help and I followed the step that he asked and within 24 hours my husband called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I am filled with so much joy and happiness that I found Dr Mahnlangu . I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 24 hours. He did a perfect job for me. I am So Happy and Excited because as i am writing this Testimony, My husband is madly in love with me again. If there is anybody Out there who is in Difficulties and need help should kindly whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

I want to quickly write about a Powerful Love spell Caster that helped me when I had a misunderstanding with my husband which led to Divorce. I contacted this Powerful spell caster called Dr Mahnlangu help and I followed the step that he asked and within 24 hours my husband called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I am filled with so much joy and happiness that I found Dr Mahnlangu . I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 24 hours. He did a perfect job for me. I am So Happy and Excited because as i am writing this Testimony, My husband is madly in love with me again. If there is anybody Out there who is in Difficulties and need help should kindly whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more
4mo ago

Hello Viewers I want to tell the whole world how Dr Benjamin the lottery spell caster gave me some lottery winning numbers and I won $632 million I want to share my wonderful testimony on how Dr Benjamin helped me win the lottery, I have been playing the lottery for a long time now but I had no luck, everything changed when I messaged Dr Benjamin about winning the lottery he assured me that he will help me win he gave me some instructions which I adhered to, after I played the numbers he gave me I won the power ball jackpot of $632 million. I'm very happy today to share this good news with you all, He always open to as many that come to him for help, here's his personal information Whatsapp:+17066036031 Website: Dr-benjamin.com Email: [email protected]