8 Replies

Try to get Diclectin from doc. It helped me tremendously. Without the meds I basically cannot go work because even travelling is difficult. pharmacy instruction is 2 pills but I felt my body got too tired. so I take 1 every night for the next day and been working well for me. only occasional bloating throughout the day. eat small meals too like snack or fruits throughout the day :) I hated water, so one of the mummies suggested ribena a little a day and its been working for me.

Try starting your first meal with something you crave or feel like eating! Perhaps starting your day happy is starting your day right! I did that during first trimester so I hardly feel nauseous.. but if I eat something I dislike (because I try to eat healthy during my first trimester), I start puking the whole day 😅 so I just eat instant noodle, McDonald’s breakfast , ice Milo, prata and my baby is happy! Happy baby happy mummy! 😂😂😂

I could mostly eat fruits in the first trimester. Oranges really help when I felt the most nauseated. Inara organics barffy essential oil didn’t work for me but may work for others. Fresh on essential oil worked the best for me. I will apply on a tissue and basically inhale the scent continuously. You can apply on your mask if you have to wear one for work. Diclectin didn’t work for me as I felt the same from week 6-week14.

I am the same as you currently, and I brought up the symptoms to my gynae. I was given diclectin and it helps a bit! I can’t eat well so I drink a lot of soups and milk to keep myself fuller. I break my meals into small meals. Still have to try to eat a bit! 🥲

you can bring it up to ur gynae and they can prescribe meds! otherwise, i drink lots of juice/smoothies/soup to help bc i couldn’t stomach anything either 😬 but liquids seem to help a bit!

I take a lot of fruits too, it helps me feel better while giving me the hydration I need as well. I also took coconut water and honey water.

Diclectin works wonders! I’m reaching end of tri 2 and still eating 2 pills every night so I can function the next day.

can try taking more protein instead of carbs to see if it helps?

Trending Questions