Mummies , i would like to ask .. Whether munchkins latch swiss bottle or tommy tippee bottle will let my 3 months plus girl to accept .. As i try to feed her wit the bottle which i use to store my breastmilk, but she rejected.. The first day of work , i go work and she cried so badly after some time she rejected the milk bottle.. Or isit because my mil dunno hw to handle my girl? Bt im looking for a bottle that can let her accept while i stil can breastfeed my girl..

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Most commonly known bottles which lo can accept and nearest to our breasts. 1. Pigeon 2. Como Tomo 3. Tommy Tippee 4. Nuk But it's up to individual so do trial and error ya. I started trial and error before i go back to work so i can be there to monitor. Also check the teat flow as we must find flow closest to our breasts too else will cause nipple confusion.

Read more

I used pigeon nursing bottles. Those that is honey/yellow coloured type. It works well on baby. May i also chk if u did try feeding him/her with bottle before u go bavk to work? He/She may not be used to it. All these need time for training.

Read more

Currently im back to work tgther wit my girl in office .. Its consider stil on leave , bt i need tot train her as i might need to go for night classes..

Different babies will prefer different bottles and teats. You might have to try a couple before you find the one she likes.

Okay thanks ..