Harmony Test

Hi mummies, may I know if anyone been through harmony test? I done my oscar scan on last Saturday and my gynae called me this afternoon and told me that I'm at the high risk. My gynae want me to go down to discuss about harmony test. I'm coming 35y and this is my 3rd bb. I'm very worried and lost now. May I know if anyone been through this and how much its cost for harmony test? Thanks.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was offered panorama test (which is pretty similar to harmony I guess) due to my age, I'm 41. Gynae does not recommend Oscar test as it takes into account maternal age and will tend to give high risk results for those abv 35. I would say don't be too worried for now and go for the harmony test which is much more accurate. I paid abt 1.1k for panorama and got the results in abt 1 wk. U get to know the gender earlier too if that's something you want.

Read more
5y ago

Yeah, it's quite struggling after heard abt this. Read through alot of advice to stay positive but still will upset and scared.

Yup.. done my harmony test earlier this month @ $1.1K, claims that it takes 2 weeks for the result to be out but mine out in 7 working days, able to know baby’s gender as well. Am 25 opted for harmony instead of the normal Oscar as I’ve read on a lot of false positive result. Don’t worry too much and go for harmony test!

Read more
4y ago

Hi Pearlyn, did you do it at PEH as it sounds like the same price range. If yes, can you share the procedure with me too? Thank you.

The test looks at fragments of your baby's DNA in your blood to provide accurate information about the likelihood for the most common chromosomal conditions as early as 10 weeks. It would be a good thing to do the test.

Super Mum

I did panorama test.. similar to harmony.. they will take ur blood and find bb DNA.. 99% accuracy.. test results abt 1 wk.. cost 1k

Yes I did harmony test last year and it cost me $900. And the answer came out in 7 days. Don’t worry fellow mama. You can do it!

5y ago

Ur harmony test is cheap, my gynae charge $1600

VIP Member
Super Mum

Alot of false positive in osacar. No worries. Just go for the harmony test. All the best!

Yea.. many times is false positive. But still better go for harmony to confirm

I’m 32 this year i opt to do paranormal test, so i skip oscar.