Getting better

Hi mummies, how long does it takes for you to be 100% fully recovered after giving birth? C sect or natural birth?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Csect. 1 week a little hard to move but keep walking and standing to get use to it. 2 weeks i was fine, i can walk straight and do light stuff myself. After a month i can fully navigate most things except of course carrying bulky things

I recovered well by 2 weeks and I had normal delivery. This is also because I rest well and I did not move around much. Get your husband to assist you and help out as much as he can so you can recover quick. :)

VIP Member

Csec, 2 weeks to stop feeling like i was going to tear into two just by moving. And to get out of bed by myself. If fully recovered meaning no pain from wound at all, then 7 or 8 months

within a week! I told the doctor I strictly didn't want an episiotomy. ended up only had superficial cuts so healed v fast. my friend took 2weeks plus cos of episiotomy

I had 3 times birth, 2 natural birth + 1 SC. I thought, natural birth is more speed to recovery (2-3days to recover) than SC birth (almost 1 week to recover).

Super Mum

Mine was csect, after the first week the pain became bearable and after 2-3 weeks almost no more pain. But it seems like I'm in the minority 😁

VIP Member

I guess it depends on individuals. Be it mentally or physically. Just take good care of yourself! And don’t stress yourself too much!

VIP Member

I had 3 births all natural 2 of it without any tears so no stitches, think i recovered in a week..

4y ago

Wow with no tear? So lucky sey.

2 weeks with epistomy