Baby sleep

Any mummies here having their child who always woke up one hour interval? How do you all cope?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Me. Only thing i can say is - sleep deprived. If i really cannot tahan, i top up with formula. My bby is 25 days old. He has to suck breast milk first then formula then breast again . If not i wont slp and thus can only tahan 2-3hrs max.

Read more
Super Mum

Maybe the baby not fed enough milk? When my little one just born, as long as my wife feeding on demand and top up with formula, baby sleep slightly more than an hour

VIP Member

I took turn with my hub after confinement lady left. I almost lost my sanity. But after perservering for a while, it get better. Pls do get someone to help.

5y ago

Luckily you, my hub sleep like a dead log. Won’t even help.

VIP Member

Most of us go through this phase, it should get better as they grow older. Just make sure your child is not feeling uncomfortable etc.

This too shall pass , just hang in there and I believe it’s all good as long as baby is fed well and not feeling unwell .

VIP Member
VIP Member

You will get used to it and your body will adjust. At 13months, my baby still nurse 3-4 times at night.☺️

TapFluencer

You’ll be trained to wake up and sleep following baby sleep Cycle. It does get better as they grow up

Hi, This happens as the baby's sleep cycle take little time to be synchronised. it will get better soon

Super Mum

How old is baby? Maybe you can take turns with your husband to look after your baby at night.

5y ago

I think he took too many naps in the afternoon. Trying to dream feed him but he will cry murder... he is 6 months plus old 😰