Miscarriage/Stillbirth/Stillborn/Abortion

Hello. For mummies who had any of the above, when someone asks you how many child do you have, do you include angel baby too? e.g Say its your second child but had any of the above for the first one, would you say only one child? Genuinely curious as I have been thinking about this question.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

just the living child. my angel baby remains in my heart as not many knew about my miscarriage. unless someone asks is this my first pregnancy, then I'll share if I'm comfortable. no matter what both my angel baby and my living baby are very much loved by me.

I had a miscarriage and an abortion (due to medical condition). Depending on how the question is asked. How many child do you have - 1 Is this your first pregnancy - 3rd pregnancy but 1st child (people will get the hint)

Read more

Ppl who don't know i will mention living child only. Ppl who knows(miscarriage /stillbirth) then sometimes will talk about them. But definitely reveal all when doing medical check up

I recently heard this line that I found to be very apt. My firstborn is not my first child. At the end of the day, just do whatever that makes you comfortable.

2mo ago

what does apt means?

to friends and relatives will say first/one child.. for medical checkups will mention Angel baby..

VIP Member

Just the living child honestly. Bury the rest in my heart

Just the living child.. 🙏🏼

TapFluencer

🙏💕

👍

👍