diaper bag reccomendation

Mummies .. any good diaper bag to introduce? What to look for in a diaper bag?? I have a 4 months old baby wondering what brand and type of bag is suitable to pack his milk powder, bottles, and stuffs.

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

A good diaper bag, is one that suits your needs. The brand and price doesn't matter, and the type too - what you should be looking at is what you're comfortable with the most, and what fits your needs. For example, I'm using a backpack that I've gotten for $28 at one of those fairs in a mall. I bring my son out alone most of the time, so the criterion I used to choose a bag were that: - it has to be accessible for me to reach while carrying my son on the other hand (he doesn't like carriers and we don't always go out with strollers) - it has to be able to fit everything we need to bring - it has to be a backpack, and not a tote/sling because I have back issues - it has to have zipped compartments in the front for easy access to wipes and tissues, but also side pockets for pacifiers and phone/ezlink card - it has to be suitable for all outfits because well, I don't wanna look too crazy either! - it has to be somewhat water resistant because I wouldn't want our belongings to be dirtied by wet weather/vomit - it has to be washable! - it has to be usable for multiple occasions and multiple users (not just for me, but my parents too) From that angle, think about what you need your bag to do for you, then find a bag for those purposes :)

Read more
VIP Member

It depends on your budget and needs. Jujube is very pretty but quite ex. I use Anello backpack but while the opening is large, it needs to be put down on a surface to zip up. You need to unzip it all the way if you want to get something. Can be quite a hassle if you just want to quickly pull out your wallet. I used to use Allerbaby diaper bag. Relatively cheap from taobao but of course not as trendy looking.

Read more
VIP Member

i’m using jujube bags, but my friend swears by skiphop bags. she said the bag is very big and spacious inside, with lots of compartments. i’ll be going to the baby fair to take a look this weekend. you can consider this bag too ◡̈ https://babyfair.supermom.com.sg/frenzy-deal-skip-hop-diaper-bag.html

VIP Member

I never once fancy branded diaper bags. i went thru lots of diaper bags to actually find out what i eventually need to bring out and all. As of now, i have two kids 5yo & 2yo i'm using anello back pack. Recently i got hook into jjb! Currently using BFF and i will be using it for my 3rd baby to come!

Read more

I used to get a lot of jujube in the past. but as they grow, lesser things to bring out. so I use minibe. elder one will help to carry it :)

I don’t have a diaper bag, I just have a big lightweight bag (gym kind of bag) and sort the items out in different wet bags/pouches.

Frankly I use what I have. I don't go for any particular brand. what matters more is what I can fit.

I'm using a puma bag. But I breastfeed my son so I don't really need a big bag.

Post reply image

It all depends on urself ... what u like.. do u have any requirement? Budget?

I don't have a diaper bag. I'm using whatever big bags I have.