diaper bag reccomendation

Mummies .. any good diaper bag to introduce? What to look for in a diaper bag?? I have a 4 months old baby wondering what brand and type of bag is suitable to pack his milk powder, bottles, and stuffs.

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

A good diaper bag, is one that suits your needs. The brand and price doesn't matter, and the type too - what you should be looking at is what you're comfortable with the most, and what fits your needs. For example, I'm using a backpack that I've gotten for $28 at one of those fairs in a mall. I bring my son out alone most of the time, so the criterion I used to choose a bag were that: - it has to be accessible for me to reach while carrying my son on the other hand (he doesn't like carriers and we don't always go out with strollers) - it has to be able to fit everything we need to bring - it has to be a backpack, and not a tote/sling because I have back issues - it has to have zipped compartments in the front for easy access to wipes and tissues, but also side pockets for pacifiers and phone/ezlink card - it has to be suitable for all outfits because well, I don't wanna look too crazy either! - it has to be somewhat water resistant because I wouldn't want our belongings to be dirtied by wet weather/vomit - it has to be washable! - it has to be usable for multiple occasions and multiple users (not just for me, but my parents too) From that angle, think about what you need your bag to do for you, then find a bag for those purposes :)

Read more