What do pregnant mummies order on food delivery platforms?

Hello mummies! My first time pregnant, don't know how to cook and don't wish to go out too often. However, I have been having difficulty choosing what to eat on food delivery platforms. Any suggestions on what is good/healthy (for me and baby) to order? I'm staying at Hougang and always ordering on Grab.

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Depending on your craving. If you are ok with any food, you practically can order anything. But of course like McDonalds, Pizza Hut, kfc, bubble tea etc don’t eat and drink too much. Fast food is not healthy ultimately. As for bubble tea it’s too sweet and usually pregnant woman will tend to prefer sweet stuff. So if you have craving on bubble tea, buy a medium size then take in a few sip to kill off that craving. Anyway tea is not good for your baby especially green tea due to high caffeine. You can order stuffd (healthier option), or zi char (for more variation of sides), or even noodles. Now I am working from home mostly, and when my husband is home he will compare price between grab and food panda. Prices might be cheaper in either platform somehow.

Read more
3y ago

Thank you🙏🏻 Couldn't find Stuff'd on my Grab platform. Panda has only beef and impossible meat option😔 Tried getting noodles today though!

I stumbled upon this post and decided to revive this thread. Congrats on your pregnancy! I totally get wanting to avoid cooking and going out. When it comes to food delivery, consider ordering nutritious options like fresh salads, grilled proteins, and steamed veggies. Also, don't forget to include some fruits for added vitamins. If you ever feel like treating yourself to a dining experience outside, you can also consider visiting reputable restaurants like https://www.riwa-restaurant.de/de/ for a top-notch dining experience. They offer luxurious service and a menu that caters to all tastes. Take care of yourself and your baby!

Read more

i have the same issue until i found an online fb platform that sells fast freeezed quick ready chinese soups and dishes (not microwave kind). so i ordered a few of those. just heat up, cook some rice/noodles; that forms a meal. is cheaper than grab daily and u create ur own variety. i bought a small 1.2l slow cooker as well, make porridge w fish; or to heat up soup (lunch & dinner)

Read more

Air fryer is a good investment for people like us who don't know how to cook. Got a lot of types of food at ntuc can just buy and throw in air fryer. If ordering on grab I usually just get what I like to eat. Salmon good for us. Beef has iron content. Most days I just eat economic beehoon, or normal hawker food. You can also consider those ting kat meals delivery.

Read more
3y ago

try Mayer on shopee. it's affordable.

What about subway? Or you can make your own sandwich. Buy honey baked chix ham and put in the microwave for 1min. Put it in between wholemeal bread and cheese! Heat it up for 30secs-1min, up to your liking. If you have an airfryer, put the sandwich in air fryer instead. Have it with milk will be the best breakfast.

Read more

You can order anything you want and which is good for your health. You can order food online using food panda and many others apps. But i personally suggest you to check Din Tai Fung menu items. Here is the menu of din tai fung restaurant https://www.spmenus.com/din-tai-fung-menu/ .

VIP Member

Anything rich in iron, calcium and lots of vegetables and fish. Frankly speaking, though I don’t eat it too often, Indian food is super good for pregnancy. You can eat almost everything and they use a lot of diary which is good for babies developing bones

Hi, I would order Porridge, economy rice, chicken rice with vege, Saba fish set. Salmon/chicken grill set..and you can consider getting a air fryer at home(Can bake/air fry meat and even hard boiled egg without boiling😅) don’t have to cook.

I usually order fish soup, subway, bento or zichar. Depends on your preference! Just don’t starve yourself will do. 🤗

depend what is avaiable on the platform. subway, soup spoon and some of ur craving