What do pregnant mummies order on food delivery platforms?

Hello mummies! My first time pregnant, don't know how to cook and don't wish to go out too often. However, I have been having difficulty choosing what to eat on food delivery platforms. Any suggestions on what is good/healthy (for me and baby) to order? I'm staying at Hougang and always ordering on Grab.

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Depending on your craving. If you are ok with any food, you practically can order anything. But of course like McDonalds, Pizza Hut, kfc, bubble tea etc don’t eat and drink too much. Fast food is not healthy ultimately. As for bubble tea it’s too sweet and usually pregnant woman will tend to prefer sweet stuff. So if you have craving on bubble tea, buy a medium size then take in a few sip to kill off that craving. Anyway tea is not good for your baby especially green tea due to high caffeine. You can order stuffd (healthier option), or zi char (for more variation of sides), or even noodles. Now I am working from home mostly, and when my husband is home he will compare price between grab and food panda. Prices might be cheaper in either platform somehow.

Read more
3y ago

Thank you🙏🏻 Couldn't find Stuff'd on my Grab platform. Panda has only beef and impossible meat option😔 Tried getting noodles today though!