9 Replies

Yes you can eat but please dont eat too much eat at least like 1 to 2 piece of salmon it should be fine cause throughout of my pregnancy i have been craving for salmon and i really control myself not to eat but still when i am already on my 3rd trimester my mother in law said that it should be fine eating 1 to 2 piece of salmon

I didn’t know I was pregnant and ate a bowl of sashimi don when I was 6 weeks pregnant!!! Doctor told me that it should be fine because raw salmon in Singapore is general safe. But now that I know I am pregnant, I will be avoiding these food alr

I’ve had it few times in my second trimester, make sure you trust the source and cleanliness of the kitchen at least. I know all imported salmon in singapore passed some quality tests and are not wild fish, they are farmed fish.

Recommended to eat fully cooked food in case of contamination. But i do know of pregnant mums eating raw food from good quality restaurants. You can consult your gynae if you really have strong craving for it.

Do avoid raw or ½ cooked foods. Does not mean other mummies eat raw foods you have to follow cos if anything were to happen, of course they're not liable for it.

TapFluencer

I hate lots of raw sushi when I went Japan for babymoon. my gynae told me moderate is fine as long as from reputable restaurant better quality kind no issue

VIP Member

Best to have the salmon fully cooked, please skip any raw food for pregnancy.

Super Mum

I don’t. It’s still considered not fully cooked

generally i would still avoid

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles