11 Replies

This was the dessert table during my LO's full month. Vendor is Hokey Pokey. They will need to come earlier to set up. Not too bad. Banner is yours to keep after event. no pasting of banner on wall. They will bring a stand. However, do inform them of the venue whether it is air conditioned as some of the dessert items are not good if there is no air conditon.

VIP Member

I like to get inspiration from the internet like some famous party event manager. And I will get myself busy with DIY. It might be more tiring. However, you will have a sense of achievement when the event is over & you get lots of praises from your guests

DIY my son's first birthday party dessert table in Minion theme. Bought the decor from Amazon. Family tees from BkK. Gotten customised Kit kats from a page in FB. It's cheaper overall and sense of accomplishment.

Whatever dessert you end up putting out there, just make sure it's nice and good quality. Sometimes, the decoration is so nice but taste is zero

i diy it.. just buy cookie & nutella blossom from different vendor...deco is from taobao.. total spend exclude cake around $200 or less..

The 1984 store did it for me... Due to space constraints ( since im doing in my house ) can only do this :)

VIP Member

Just attended a friends baby shower where they did their own desert table. Looks pretty good :) Star Wars theme

Awww these are so lovely, just got some beautiful ideas on how to decorate my sunshine table on his day!

VIP Member

This was our desert table done by Phats Phats Studio.

Desert table by Deux Dames & Co

Hello may I ask how much is this setup? Thanks!

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles