Formula

Any mummies bought forumla from jb?? I'll be going genting soon and was wondering whether i could get bb formula from jb?? my mil damn kia si she say malaysia formula got mix things de and cannot be bought she keep say until i scared also. do enlighten!

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Oh ya I have friends from JB and their children is healthy and bubbly lol so I don’t really think there’s a problem if not they will definitely tell me or we’ll see it on the news . But do note that the content of the formula will be different . Try googling the brand and country , you might be able to see the difference . Some might be without DHA or whatsoever .

Read more

I did get formula from JB before and the price is around the same as SG so not much of a diff when it comes to pricing. Just check the formula is imported from where and decide from there. FYI back then my daughter was drinking NAN 1 (0-6months) , JB sells NAN 1 (0-12months) . No problem for her after consuming .

Read more

Can get from Jb. My baby I also bought Frisolac from Msia. Got slightly different between Sg and Msia formula due to the production country. You may try few boxes first.

I heard the formula is different for SG and JB but should alright I guess?

Yes. The formula is different from jb and sg. But still can drink

Should be fine. Just get the reputable brand will do

Can get from jb, planning to do so for my LO

VIP Member

I think it's fine(;