Gestational Diabetes

hi mummies, anyone here with gestational diabetes? Can it be cured?

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

gestational diebetes mawawala nman yan pgkapanganak kylngan lng hbng pregy kontrolin kc ang epekto nun na ky bby,.at kpg d yon nakontrol during pregnancy my posible na after birth mgka type 2 diabetes ka d yon nkukuha sa pagtaas ng sugar mo kundi nkukuha yon sa mga kinakain mo na hnd ntutunaw agad at naiipon sa ktawan mo

Read more

I'm tested pre-diabetic at week 13, due to high glucose level in my urine. I cut all sugar, change diet and walk 30mins daily after dinner/ yoga/swimming too. 4weeks later, glucose level back to normal. i believe, diet and work outs will be able to help with that, n cure after giving birth.

5y ago

💪💪 way to go mummy! i hope mine will be gone soon too. thank u 😊😘

I had if urs is not very jialat strict diet is fine. It will only be ard when u r still preggy u give birth le will be gone but if u never strict diet u may have type 2 (depends ur insulin lvl got fail u anot) dun worry for now after give birth u will have to go back do ogtt again then u will know..

VIP Member

I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes during final trimester. With diet control, u will be able to keep ur blood sugar under control. It will go away few months later after childbirth. Ur doctor will ask u to do blood test to confirm. Breastfeeding helps. :)

5y ago

I really hope it will be gone b4 and after i pop! thank u mummy! 😊😘

You can read more about it from the link below. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/gestational-diabetes/symptoms-causes/syc-20355339 Don’t overly worry, a happy mama, a healthy baby. Take good care and God bless you and baby

Read more

i have gestational diabetes too, its quite torturing and lots of food that i cant eat, need to prick finger twice a week, until now my glucose also up n down... hopefully it will go away aftr birth

VIP Member

Had GD in 3rd trimester, controlled my diet to my best ability (what a torture).. cleared of it at my 6 weeks pp check. But i do hear of people who still cant cleat at 6 weeks pp.

5y ago

Thats good! Congrats!! I hope to clear mine too. Yea the struggle is real!! What a torture. Way to go mummy 😊

Im also diagnosed at 31st week.Im not visiting dietician, instead im just trying to have healthy diet and monito my glucose. how about you? what action are tou taking?

5y ago

i got to know 2 days back. now im 25th week. need to go KKH next week. i dont like sweet stuff though. But will need to watch my diet, eat healthy and exercise more. i hope to be back to norm b4 and after i pop. we can do it mummies 💪 😘😘

Diagnosed with Gestational diabetes at week 28. Currently under diet control and finger pricking twice a week. Usually will go off after pregnant if diet is controlled.

The best way is improve your diet and eat healthy foods! Establish a regular exercise routine. Take a walk at the park after dinner. Drink lots of plain water.