3 Replies

I suspect my LO has feeding aversion too 😪 he drinks about 100ml, stops drinking and cries hysterically and arches his back... I am not sure if he is full / he has a feeding aversion. he relaxes once he is not in the feeding position. he used to drink 140-170ml per feed but now only 100-120ml. I feel so stress now as I forced feed him to drink too.. Has your LO overcome it already? how did you manage it?

Hi mummy! Yes my LO overcome the feeding aversion already. I was so stressed too back then. I learnt to be more patient and the most important thing is to never force. I bought the bottle feeding aversion e-book & it really helped. You can give it a try maybe?

How old is your LO? if he/she can take solids then just feed them more solids and water? Or you want to consider changing formula or switch to fresh milk? I feel you when you say you force him/her to drink because you’re afraid they may not be getting enough nutrients. My 34 months old toddler used to drink milk 2-3x a day but now only once a day.

Hi I’m going through the same thing now. May I know whether you have overcome it and how did u manage?

Hi mummy! Yes my LO overcome the feeding aversion already. You might want to buy the feeding aversion e-book. It helped me. Most important is to never force baby :)

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles