Feeding Aversion

Hello mummies! Anyone’s LO has gone through feeding aversion before? How tips on how to overcome this? How long will it last because my LO has been going through it for 2 months alr. I am at fault though cause i force baby to drink and just found out its not right. I feel so stressed now sigh :(

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I suspect my LO has feeding aversion too 😪 he drinks about 100ml, stops drinking and cries hysterically and arches his back... I am not sure if he is full / he has a feeding aversion. he relaxes once he is not in the feeding position. he used to drink 140-170ml per feed but now only 100-120ml. I feel so stress now as I forced feed him to drink too.. Has your LO overcome it already? how did you manage it?

Read more
1y ago

Hi mummy! Yes my LO overcome the feeding aversion already. I was so stressed too back then. I learnt to be more patient and the most important thing is to never force. I bought the bottle feeding aversion e-book & it really helped. You can give it a try maybe?

How old is your LO? if he/she can take solids then just feed them more solids and water? Or you want to consider changing formula or switch to fresh milk? I feel you when you say you force him/her to drink because you’re afraid they may not be getting enough nutrients. My 34 months old toddler used to drink milk 2-3x a day but now only once a day.

Read more

Hi I’m going through the same thing now. May I know whether you have overcome it and how did u manage?

1y ago

Hi mummy! Yes my LO overcome the feeding aversion already. You might want to buy the feeding aversion e-book. It helped me. Most important is to never force baby :)