I need help.

Mummies, anyone know why baby 1month old baby after i pat her to sleep i put her down she will automatically wake up.. Even when she is awake she refuse to lie down.. Soo tired.. I cant even do any house work...

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Try carrying her for at least 15 minutes after she's closed her eyes? If she's not in deep sleep yet it's easy to be waken up. And when you put her down do so very very slowly while keeping her next to your chest all the way. But babies don't sleep very deeply generally so it's very easy to wake them up, hang in there it will get better once they get longer and deeper sleep!

Read more
4y ago

Did that already.. I do veryy less movement... After she deep sleep i put her down.. Then after 5-10mins she is awake again.. 🤣

Its a phase. Im experiencing it now... no choice, have to baby carry her and do housework. If put down when asleep, and she will wake up 5mins later. luckily it happen during day time, by nighy time she too tired for not having proper deep sleep and will then sleep thru the night.

4y ago

Same here mummy.. After 5pm.. I bath her, then give her milk she can automatically fall asleep on her own.. Sigh!

Babies/newborns are like that. It's normal cz they wanna feel secured. Maybe you cn try swaddle the baby before putting her to sleep. Or no choice, hvta carry her using babycarrier while doing hsewrk. Hang on thr mummy! It's jz a phase. You cn do it! 💪🏻❤️

VIP Member

Yes newborns need a lot of reassuring.. May help with swaddling so they're less startled by their movements.

4y ago

If i swaddle her she surely will movee more to let her hand out.. 🤣🤣 Then she will be awake n i need to patt n patt her to sleep all over again..

Super Mum

I bought the sticky swaddle and it’s good for newborns

VIP Member

How about baby carrying her? While you do some housework