⭐️ Minggu 1: Teka Tagline & MENANG!

Mulakan bulan September anda dengan menyertai contest mudah kami. Anda berpeluang untuk menang LG Smart Styler™ bernilai RM8,499!!🔥🔥 Hanya ikut langkah-langkah yang telah ditetapkan mengikut minggu. Goodluck semua!

⭐️ Minggu 1: Teka Tagline & MENANG!
1460 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

HYGIENE IN STYLE When I first came to know about LG Styler, I was blown away! It's a smart wardrobe that.. - shakes off wrinkles & odours with its REFRESH mode - eiminates 99.9% viruses, bacteria & allergens with its SANITARY mode - gently dries apparels with its GENTLE DRY mode - professionally takes care of our precious pieces with its SPECIAL CARE mode - smoothens wrinkles & provide crisp crease for our pants with its PANTS PRESS mode And all of these modes can be conveniently monitored and controlled with LG's ThinQ that is equipped with voice control and artificial intelligence technology. No one could have done it better than LG, that's for sure 😉 Innovation for a better life.

Baca lagi
VIP Member

HYGIENE IN STYLE With how the world is now with covid-19 and full of other bacteria, LG Smart Styler will really help in keeping my family safe from the virus with its TrueSteam system, as my 1st born will be here soon I do worry about the sanitisation and his health. Besides that, my husband works out field and he needs to see different customers everyday with LG Smart Styler he can look sharp and smells great and sanitise with the clothes he wears. Another good point is that, I hate ironing so, with LG Smart Styler that comes with a steamer function is good for a lazy person like me. Really hope I could win this as it would be a great present for me as a new mum.

Baca lagi

HYGIENE IN STYLE Hygiene is a series of practices performed to preserve health. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), "Hygiene refers to conditions and practices that help to maintain health and prevent the spread of diseases."Personal hygiene refers to maintaining the body's cleanliness. Hygiene activities can be grouped into the following: home and everyday hygiene, personal hygiene, medical hygiene, sleep hygiene and food hygiene. Home and every day hygiene includes hand washing, respiratory hygiene, food hygiene at home, hygiene in the kitchen, hygiene in the bathroom, laundry hygiene and medical hygiene at home.

Baca lagi

Hygiene In Style Do you know, Hygiene is a series of practices performed to preserve health. According to the World Health Organizations (WHO), Hygiene refers to conditions and practices that help to maintain health and prevent the spread of diseases. But In this pandemic era, we still want to have a good style at the same time more hygienic, isn't it. That's why with the new technology LG Company have come out with this new Smart styler with is more hygienic and in the meantime we can maintain our style. Same like their Tagline Hygiene In Style. THANKS TAP and LG...Hope I can win this time🇲🇾🇲🇾🇲🇾

Baca lagi

Hygiene In Style Do you know, Hygiene is a series of practices performed to preserve health. According to the World Health Organizations (WHO), Hygiene refers to conditions and practices that help to maintain health and prevent the spread of diseases. But In this pandemic era, we still want to have a good style at the same time more hygienic, isn't it. That's why with the new technology LG Company have come out with this new Smart styler with is more hygienic and in the meantime we can maintain our style. Same like their Tagline Hygiene In Style. THANKS TAP and LG...Hope I can win this time❤️🥰🥰🥰

Baca lagi

Hygiene In Style Do you know, Hygiene is a series of practices performed to preserve health. According to the World Health Organizations (WHO), Hygiene refers to conditions and practices that help to maintain health and prevent the spread of diseases. But In this pandemic era, we still want to have a good style at the same time more hygienic, isn't it. That's why with the new technology LG Company have come out with this new Smart styler with is more hygienic and in the meantime we can maintain our style. Same like their Tagline Hygiene In Style. THANKS TAP and LG...Hope I can win this time❤️❤️❤️

Baca lagi

Hygiene In Style Do you know, Hygiene is a series of practices performed to preserve health. According to the World Health Organizations (WHO), Hygiene refers to conditions and practices that help to maintain health and prevent the spread of diseases. But In this pandemic era, we still want to have a good style at the same time more hygienic, isn't it. That's why with the new technology LG Company have come out with this new Smart styler with is more hygienic and in the meantime we can maintain our style. Same like their Tagline Hygiene In Style. THANKS TAP and LG...Hope I can win this time🙏🙏🙏🙏

Baca lagi

Hygiene In Style Do you know, Hygiene is a series of practices performed to preserve health. According to the World Health Organizations (WHO), Hygiene refers to conditions and practices that help to maintain health and prevent the spread of diseases. But In this pandemic era, we still want to have a good style at the same time more hygienic, isn't it. That's why with the new technology LG Company have come out with this new Smart styler with is more hygienic and in the meantime we can maintain our style. Same like their Tagline Hygiene In Style. THANKS TAP and LG...Hope I can win this time❤️🙏❤️

Baca lagi

Hygiene In Style By LG Do you know, Hygiene is a series of practices performed to preserve health. According to the World Health Organizations (WHO), Hygiene refers to conditions and practices that help to maintain health and prevent the spread of diseases. But In this pandemic era, we still want to have a good style at the same time more hygienic, isn't it. That's why with the new technology LG Company have come out with this new Smart styler with is more hygienic and in the meantime we can maintain our style. Same like their Tagline Hygiene In Style. THANKS TAP and LG...Hope I can win this time❤️

Baca lagi

Hygiene In Style Do you know, Hygiene is a series of practices performed to preserve health. According to the World Health Organizations (WHO), Hygiene refers to conditions and practices that help to maintain health and prevent the spread of diseases. But In this pandemic era, we still want to have a good style at the same time more hygienic, isn't it. That's why with the new technology LG Company have come out with this new Smart styler with is more hygienic and in the meantime we can maintain our style. Same like their Tagline Hygiene In Style. THANKS TAP and LG...Hope I can win this time😍😍😍

Baca lagi