Today I Felt Defeated

To all the mothers who are feeling happy and blessed, but are also exhausted and consumed by the usual routine. You are not alone. I know you do not always seek for another mama talk or for a list of solutions for diaper rash, sleep training, immunisations and all the other new tasks you have to work on. I know that sometimes, all you want to do is to have the time for yourself to express your emotions and let it all out. Sometimes all you want is for someone to listen; not to give you advices but to just let you be, and maybe give you a warm hug. Sometimes all you want is to have an uninterrupted break, even if it's just about taking a deep breath. https://www.facebook.com/145859949103756/posts/848792498810494?s=652885568&sfns=mo

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

yes, totally exhausted but still trying to look on the good side of everything.. I always pray so that I can face this challenge esp. for me, I'm new to this chapter .. sometimes, I just want to cry and let it all out.. at the end I find myself happy, seeing the face of my daughter peacefully sleeping and smiling at me.. I salute every mother out there.. also fathers..

Magbasa pa