Food that you dislike most during pregnancy

My morning sickness is getting better. I can eat better without vomiting. But there is still one food that I cannot accept, not that I will vomit if I eat it but the taste of it turns me off. It is FISHBALL or FISHCAKES! I used to like them. Any food you mamas beginning to dislike?

28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had sooo many food aversions! Chicken, salmon, any form of gravy..... including plain water i dont even want to drink unless the water is flavoured. Glad that my food aversions has gradually gotten better as i am drawing nearer to my delivery date.

VIP Member

i loveeeeee drinking milk, coffee and tea but now these will only make me so nausea... cmg into 28weeks and still cant take any of these :')

Me toooo!!!! I cant stand the fish smellllssss like is stingy. At that time i would avoid those and eat others to replenish my nutrients

TapFluencer

I used to love any food with black pepper but once I got pregnant, I could not take any pepper as this smell makes me want to throw up

Nasi Briyani!! Used to be my fav but I ate it last week and everything just tasted sweet to me and made me nausea all night.

VIP Member

Veggies! I love vegetables but I can't eat it when I'm pregnant :( Imagine 9 months without vegetables 😅

Fish!! especially salmon! I used to like salmon a lot but I feel that it's so fishy when I was pregnant.

I cant drink pearl milk bbtea although I used to drink itv3-4x/week. The taste put me off :(

I can't eat beef rendang can't stand de smell... Till now 31 week... But

Veggies! I don't like the taste of veggies ever since i get pregnant.