6 Replies

i was bleeding fr 4 weeks during my first trimester and im currently at 38th week. rest and don't do heavy lifting! bed rest as much as you can. drink lotsa plain water. i was given anti biotics and another medicine which i cant rmb the name of it to support the pregnancy. wish you all the best babe!

thanks for the support mummy!!! glad that our babies are doing fine! take care too ☺

I had a huge blood clot (palm sized one) after a v check that day. But there was still heartbeat as well. Nuh a&e jabbed me and ask me go back rest, the gynae told me its normal?? I think i saw blood still the next day and subsequently was old blood.

Thats good! :) my old blood lasted for quite some time.

I had it during my first tri too & gynae gave me some hormonal pill & told me to have lots of bed rest. I’m coming to my third tri now. Try not to worry too much and bed rest as much as possible. :)

thanks so much for the sharing mummy!! makes me feel much better now 💕💕

I have heavy bleeding at week 9 during 1st preg. immediately went to gynae for jab n was ordered bed rest. waterbag detached 1cm. 2 week hospitalisation leave to rest

Does your abdominal in pain when you have bleeding with big clot? Hope u are ok and baby. I am experiencing right now i feel i got menses its likely 5 weeks now.

no, I didn't feel pain when that happened.. just have a scan, baby is okay now :)

I had this issue at 15 weeks but my baby is now 10 months old and running around!

I kept having brown discharge for about 2-3 weeks until one day I saw blood clots! So I went to my gynae! I can’t remember what shot she gave me but I was fine after that! Please do not go to outpatient just go during operating hours haha so expensive!! I was at TMC

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles