Bleeding every week since 12 weeks pregnant.

I had multiple episodes of heavy bleeding. Went A&E 3 times within 2 weeks but baby is fine. Cervix is ok too. Doctor couldn't find the cause of the bleeding. Now I'm 15 weeks pregnant, and still bleeding. Everytime we did scan, we couldn't find any abnormalities. Anyone experience this? I'm so anxious everyday. Bleeding not stopping.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Red blood? I had bleeding previously as well and passed out palm sized blood clot. Was given a jab and a&e and they couldnt tell why too. slowly it became old blood. I did scan n cervix check was ok too. Was very paranoid so i know how it feels! Took wks to clear...

3y ago

I dun rmb the name of the jab. Its to stabilize the pregnancy. Wasnt done by my gynae as i went public hosp tat time. Was done by the nurse at a&e. I cannot rmb how long it lasted coz the brown blood took quite a few wks to clear too..

I've been in ER 3x because of heavy bleeding and caused me anemia now. And the doctor thinks because of my fibroids. I'm on a strict bed rest now until I give birth. I noticed it now since I started bed rest I don't have even spotting now.

3y ago

how many months are u now?

i have the same experience of bleeding , went to a&e and the doc said that my baby is healthy and they dont even know why is bleeding.. but i do still have a minor blood left.. is kinda weird.

i am experiencing same issue. at 12 weeks +. Bled 4 days ago and stopped then come back again. was given antibiotic treatment for vaginal infection.

Ur baby is a fighter! was given jabs and duphaston 3 x a day. Kept on close monitoring. Avoided sex totally. Try to remain positive 💪

bed rest mommy . or u want to go another hospital for another opinion to ease ur mind ?

3y ago

hi, i'm experiencing the same issue now. 15 weeks. KK U&O prescribed hormones and told to rest. but i'm having continued bleeding and i'm worried. thinking of finding private gynae now. would you have any recommendations?

How’s your bleeding alrdy? Have it stopped?

I'm