Threatened Miscarriage

Last two weeks, i experience slight bleeding when i urine and swipe with tissue....no blood stain on pants or even pad and not even a slight pain....went to A&E and did a scan....baby heartbeat is fine and Dr claims that its threatened miscarriage....gave me medicine and just rest at home....some days there is bleeding and some days there none....have anyone experience this before....currently at 10 weeks

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had some spotting only seen when wipe, very minimal but kept going on for days. No pain, no cramps and baby was fine during all check ups. One day after jogging I saw some brown blood on my underwear. I went in for a check and gynae did a vaginal check and saw a cervical polyp that’s causing the bleeding daily. But it’s nothing much to worry about, doesn’t affect the baby who is doing fine. Maybe have a check and see if it’s any benign growth?

Read more
TapFluencer

I had similar encounters, had brown discharge, went A&E and Dr gave duphastan. I was on it through my first trimester and to avoid vigorous exercise, and rest more if possible. Gynae asked me to stop when I'm at 2nd trim. Now I'm in week 20 and baby is growing fine 🙂

10mo ago

How is your baby now? Is he or her healthily delivered?

my gynae prescribed duphastan and 2x weekly progesterone jabs for 5 weeks to stabilise preg... and lots of bed rest.. now my eldest already 3 yo

2y ago

private

same here, I also went to A&E last week with heavy bleeding. Had an injection, doc advise bed rest.

VIP Member

Same here. Day 3 now with brown discharge. Dr prescribe me with progesterone pills.

4y ago

Same....hope everything is well on your side

Hi! Can I check the dr gave any injection? How are u now?

Super Mum

All e best